LLP Agreement is the charter document of an LLP which describes all important matters concerning an LLP including internal administration of LLP, relation between partners of LLP, rights, duties and responsibilities of partners. There may be cases the agreement required changes during the course of business.
There may be cases which required change in the LLP agreement to meet the business needs, like;
- Change in the management structure of the LLP
- Decision making process
- Profit ratio or contribution etc
How Companiesinn service helps you for LLP Agreement Amendment
- Free Consultancy regarding amendment
- Verify the LLP Agreement to understand how to process amendment.
- Draft necessary documents to make changes in LLP Agreement
- Filing the changes with Registrar of Companies
Fill above form for a free consultation on LLP Agreement amendment.