Overview - Registered Office Verification Filing
Find Company Registered Office Verification Goverment Fee
Company Registered Office Verification goverment fee computation tool. Fill below details and submit
Company registered office verification or Active Company Tagging is a new filing applicable to every company incorporated on or before the 3Ist December,2017. These companies shall file in e-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) on or before 25.04.2019.
The main information covered in the Form are
- Registered Office Address
- Geolocation (Latitude and Logitude)
- Photograph of Registered office showing
- External view of building and
- Inside view of building with at least one Director / KMP who sign the form
- Email ID of Company - to be Verified by an OTP
- Details of all director (All directors DIN KYC must be activated).
- Details of Statutory Auditor
- Details of Cost auditor if any
- Details of Company Secretary if any.
- Information about Annual Return and Balance Sheet filed for the year 2017-18
If company which has not filed its due financial statements under section 137 or due annual returns under section 92 or both with the Registrar shall be restricted from filing e-Form-ACTIVE. But if company is under management dispute and the Registrar has recorded the same on the register this requirement not applicable.
In case company do not file the return within the specified time, the Company shall be marked as "ACTlVE-non-compliant" and shall be liable for action under sub-section (9) of section 12 of the Act.
Companies not filed e-Form ACTIVE after 26th April,2019 barred form filing below forms.
- SH-07 (Change in Authorised Capital);
- PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital);
- DIR- 12 (Changes in Director except cessation);
- INC-22 (Change in Registered Office);
- INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
The penalty fixed for non filing of E-Form ACTIVE (Form 22-A) will be Rs.10000/-
Longitude and latitude
Since, the filing mandate providing longitude and latitude of the the registered office. You can visit Google map Link to find longitude and latitude. In the map, identify building place and click right key. You will get a menu and select What is here. It will open box and you will get longitude and latitude.
Get your Company/LLP Up in 7 days
Companiesinn is the only online legal service provider have the ability to evaluate legal questions and advise without human intervention.
Company Registered Office Verification - Requirements
How to file Registered Office Verification
You can place an order of registered office verification service using the link above
Need to do online interview using Virtual lawyer . It is simple and easy
Photograph of Builing
Take two photograph of the Building. One is outside the building and other one is inside. In the Inside photograph, ensure that one of the director who is signing the document visible.
submit all documents online. Our back office team will process the documents and complete filing
The Documents required for filing the INC Form 22A are as given below.
- Address Proof - Certified Copy
- Photograph of Registered office showing External view of building
- Photograph of Registered office Inside view of building with at least one Director / KMP who sign the form
- Geolocation (Latitude and Longitude)
Features of Our Service
Board Resolution approving the filing and authorization.
A proper board resolution approving the photograph and authorizing signatory to filing the documents with registrar