Overview - DIN KYC Filing
Find DIN KYC Filing Goverment Fee
DIN KYC Filing goverment fee computation tool. Fill below details and submit
Directors Identification Number (DIN) - Know Your Customer (KYC) Filing
Directors Identification Number (DIN) is an identification number issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, to Directors of a company or Designated Partners of an LLP.
As required under Rule 12 A of The Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014, Every individual who has been allotted a Director Identification Number (DIN) as on 31st march of a financial year as per these rules shall, submit e-form DIR-3-KYC to the Central Government on or before 30th April of immediate next financial year.
As per this requirement, every person who holds a DIN as on 31st March of a Financial year, has to file the KYC on or before 30th April of that year. So, the DIN KYC Filing has to be done every year by 30th April every year.
Even if the DIN is allotted on 31st March of a Financial year, the KYC on or before 30th April of that year is mandatory.
DIN-KYC is an yearly Compliance Filing by all the DIN holders whether or not the holder is Director of a Company or the status of DIN is disqualified under MCA.
Other Points to Remember:
- The Name of the DIN holder in the Digital Signature Certificate must be same as the name in Permanent Account Number. Filing KYC with MCA will not be possible if there is a minor change in name of Digital Signature.
- If the person holds Aadhaar, it is mandatory to mention Aadhaar number
- If the person holds a valid Passport, it is mandatory to mention passport Number
- Personal Mobile Number, Person Resident in India can use only Indian Phone Numbers.
- Person resident outside India cannot use Indian Phone numbers for verification.
Get your Company/LLP Up in 7 days
Companiesinn is the only online legal service provider have the ability to evaluate legal questions and advise without human intervention.
DIN KYC Filing - Requirements
Ask VirtualLawyer-Teena to get proper guidance. VirtualLawyer-Teena will help you to understand what
Place Online order for DIN KYC Filing : VirtualLawyer-Teena will help you to create and place order.
Automated Workflow: VirtualLawyer-Teena will create a task for your DIN KYC filing and our back offi
DIN KYC - Document Required by a Foreign Nationals and Non-Resident Indians
Copy of Passport is mandatory for Foreign National / Non - Resident Indians
Proof of Address (Any one)
Copy of Driving License / Bank Statement / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Gas Bill
Validity / Translation and Attestation of Documents
(a) Validity of the Address Proof: The utility bills like electricity, water, gas, telephone bill, Bank Statement shall be the name of the applicant and should be a recent one not older than 2 months from the date of application. (b) Translation of Documents: All the documents that are not in English has to be translated to English by an accredited translator. (c) Notarization and Legalization or Apostilisation of Documents: Copies of Passport and Address Proof with translations, if any, must be Notarized and Apostilled / Consularized by the competent authority of that foreign country.
Proof of Permanent address
- Copy of Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter Identity Card
Present Address Proof :
- (a) Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill , (b) Electricity Bill / Water Bill, (c) Bank Statement /Bank Passbook with latest transactions (Any one of the Documents not older than 2 months)
Copy of Passport
- Copy of Passport is required in case DIN holder holds a valid Passport
Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Aadhaar is required In case holder holds Aadhaar Card
Document for DIN KYC
Mobile No. and Email ID
A Unique Mobile Number and Email ID is required for every DIN holder Mobile & Email OTP verification.
Authorisation for DIR-3KYC
The DIN Holder has to engage a Professional (CS/CA/CMA) for Certification of DIN-KYC
Digital Signature Certificate
DIN holder must have a valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)