InntoBox – Online Regulatory Compliance Management and E-Lawyering Platform
Regulatory Compliance by a Business entity requires utmost care and professional vigilance.InntoBox provides an integrated Compliance Management System for timely compliance and reporting of legal and procedural compliance tasks.
Physical world concepts and process of record maintenance has been virtualized by InntoBox.
InntoBox is the first online Regulatory Compliance Management (RCM) Platform in Indiafor creation and maintenance of Legal Documents and Corporate Compliance Records including Statutory Records and Minutes for a Limited Company.
InntoBox is integrated with the E-Lawyering for creation of documents such as Agreements, Board and General Meeting minutes for companies, Statutory Registers and records as required under companies Act 2013 etc.
Invented by Company Secretaries and Corporate Lawyers, InntoBox strives to deliver something special in Corporate Secretarial and Legal arena. E-Lawyering at InntoBox is not mere template filling! Choose your options with multiple requirements and complete the interview in simple steps for creation of customized documents as per defined requirements.
InntoBox makes creation of legal agreements free of cost in simple steps. InntoBox agreements are drafted and reviewed by expert legal professionals. Just complete the online interview to create ready to use customized agreement in few minutes.
InntoBox provides a plethora of custom made agreements that are used on regular basis by Business and personal use.
]InntoBox introduces a one of its kind innovative model in the world for creation of Minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings of Company. Company Minutes module of InntoBox provides 100’s of professionally drafted resolutions under Companies Act 2013 and Rules made there under. Inntobox shall create agenda, notice and minutes of Board and General Meetings for a Company under Companies Act with selected resolutions.
InntoBox minutes are available for manual edit and for addition of personalized agenda item. Completed minutes can be archived for permanent reference and certified copies of resolutions can be extracted from the permanent records.
InntoBox Minutes module also takes care the generation of additional documents such as Notice, Explanatory Statements and Minutes of General Meetings, Applications, Declarations, Affidavits, Indemnity Bonds, Annexure, Statements and Certified Copy of resolutions as may be required under Companies Act 2013 for internal records and for filing with respective regulatory authorities for completion of compliance process.
Business Incorporation Documents
Incorporation of a Business as Private Company or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) in India requires systematic supply of data and creation of documents and specific execution of documents. InntoBox supplies perfect documentation in compliance of up-to-date requirements under provisions of Companies Act 2013 and Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 and Rules made there under.
InntoBox provides Business Incorporation Documents for:
- Private Limited Company
- Small Company - Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- LLP Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
Registers and Records
InntoBox provides integrated data management for all the Statutory Registers under Companies Act 2013. Complete* list is as follows:
- Application and Allotment Register
- Register of Renewed and Duplicate Share Certificates (Form No. SH-2)
- Register of Sweat Equity Shares (Form No. SH-3)
- Register of Employee Stock Options (Form No. SH-6)
- Register of Shares or other securities bought-back (Form No. SH-10)
- Register of Deposits
- Register of Charges (Form No. CHG-7)
- Register of Members (Form No. MGT-1)
- Register of Debenture holders/ other securities holders (Form No. MGT-2)
- Foreign register of members, debenture holders, or beneficial owners (Form No. MGT-1)
- Register of Debenture Holders (Form No. MGT-1)
- Register of Security Holders (Form No. MGT-1)
- Register of Beneficial Owners (Form No. MGT-1)
- Attendance Register of members at General Meeting
- Register of Proxies
- Specimen Signatures of the members
- Register of Directors and Key Managerial Personnel and their shareholding
- Register of Loans, Guarantee, Security and Acquisition made by the company (Form MBP–2)
- Register of Investments not held in its own name by the company (Form MBP3)
- Register of Contracts or Arrangements in which directors are interested (Form MBP 4)
- Register of Transfer of Shares
Inntobox Register of Members has the following inbuilt features as separate modules:
- Allotment of Shares
- Transfer of Shares
- Transmission of Shares
- Consolidation and Split of Share Certificates
- Conversion of Shares from one type to another
- Consolidation and Subdivision of Share Capital
- Bonus Issue of Shares
- Printing of Share Certificates
- Creation of Register of Members in Form No. MGT.1
Limited Company - Annual Compliance Records
Companies Act Annual Compliance Module at Inntobox generates the following records for a Limited Company:
- Directors Report
- Extracts of Annual Return (Form MGT-9)
- Data for preparation of Annual Return (MGT-7) and Annexure